To our valued friends and family,
Across the MEF group the health and safety of our guests, colleagues and partners is of the upmost importance and we are reaching out to assure you that your well-being is imperative and that the containment of the Covid-19 virus is adhered to.
Since the threat of the virus to the island we have worked to ensure that all the necessary steps and procedures have been put in place. We have also implemented the following:
• We now offer al fresco dining and spacious, socially distant indoor dining at all of our establishments. Guests must sanitize their hands at entrance and leave contact tracing details.
• Take-out, curbside service and delivery via Sargasso is available at most MEF establishments. If you are interested in an individual restaurant please check their website and social media for updates on location times, menus and specials. You can also get the latest news by being added to our email list, Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Continued vigilance in our sanitation efforts, including cleaning of commonly touched surfaces in the kitchen, door handles, credit card machines, menus and phones after use.
• We continue to train our colleagues over the importance of sanitation, food handling using gloves, respecting social distancing and guidance on best Covid-19 practices.
• All colleagues with even minor symptoms of illness are made to stay home and self-isolate.
• We have implemented a hiring freeze across the company and deferred returning colleagues to a later date in the effort to mitigate risk.
• Our extremely popular Dine-Around remains in place and the 2020/21 season has been extended until June 30, 2021 to enable patrons more time to enjoy this offer. Vouchers can also be used for takeout at cash value.
We will take this time as an opportunity to improve and innovate on how we operate within this ever- changing dynamic. We look forward to the future and seeing you all again across the group, but in the meantime we will continue to follow the official guidance provided. Please send let us know if you have any questions via email@example.com.
Remain Healthy, Keep Safe and Eat Well!